, , , , ,

Pocket Letter Pretties- Emily’s Top Picks!

6:56 AM

Hello Lovelies! 
Today AND Tomorrow we have the honor of guest blogging for the AMAZINGLY talented Janette Lane! When we saw her call of guest bloggers we hopped right on it, and are SO SO VERY excited to have this opportunity!! Thank you Janette! 
I am still fairly new to the whole pocket letter trend, and I think what I am finding most helpful as I navigate the land of pocket letters online is seeing what people are filling those 9 little pockets with. The decorating part comes pretty naturally to me, but often times I find myself wondering what kinds of goodies I should include for my partner. So I thought it would be fun, and hopefully helpful to other newbies like myself to create a little list of my favorite items to include and receive in my pocket letters.


(Un-pocketed Pocket Letter for some inspo )
 Pocket Letter Pretties- Emily’s Top Picks!
Bunny, Deer, or Bird themed Die Cuts and Ephemera – I guess I’m just lovin’ the woodland creature motif trend? lately.
Silver and Gold Sequins - I love making little sequin pockets!
BOWS – Ok, but seriously who doesn’t love a nice bow clip or die cut?!
Gold Glittery Heart Stickers – OBSESSED!! They just add the perfect touch to any pocket letter. I use these both to decorate and as little goodies inside the pockets.
Tea – who doesn’t love a nice cup of tea mmmm
Clips – I like to use various clips to both attach decorations to my pockets, and as little goodies inside them too… This is something I LOVE to receive so I figure they will be fun and useful for my partners.
Wood Veneer – this is another fave of mine to receive so I am always sure to pop a few cute wooden bits into every pocket letter I send out.
Washi and Twine – need I say more hehe! These are both so handy and fun to share and receive! I have been on such a gold washi kick lately. It adds such a fun and sparkly touch to any project.
Mini sticky notes- Since getting into pocket letters I have been growing a little collection of cute little sticky notes. I love using them, and I always love getting samples of ones I haven’t seen before!
Tags- Tags are just fun, and a nice filler when I’m not quite sure what else to add to a pocket… when in doubt add a tag!  Lol

So that is a list of my current pocket letter faves at the moment and a pocket letter sample I created as a bit of inspo using my very favorite pocket letter pretties! I hope you enjoyed my little post, and stay tuned tomorrow for another fun pocket letter post by my partner in crime Aideen! 

OH, and don't forget to stop by Janette's blog so you can keep up to date with all things POCKET LETTER related!! 
Emily

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Absolutly nice PL !!!
    I love these gold-foil embleshments & cards.
    Greetings from Austria,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete