, , ,

Guess who's back.....

12:37 PM

Hey guys, 

Guess who's back.... Back again.... So the past few months have been pretty much all go here at #ealhq!

Aideen here and I have been so busy with baby #3 and just having 3 kiddies now it's crazy at times but it's the life I wanted and I wouldn't change it for the world. 

And we have some BIG news to share and it's my bestie Emily's news to tell you so over to you girlie....


Hey lovelies!! Emily here :) I can't tell you how excited I am to be back and to share some super exciting news!!! Ready for it.... Russell and I are expecting our first little baby in July and could not be more excited!! Things have been super busy here as we have been preparing for "Bump's" arrival, but I am so happy to be back to blogging with my bestie, and I can't wait to share all kinds of fun baby related updates, makes, and finds! 


If you are mommy or an expecting mom like myself,  we would love to know what kinds of baby/mom related posts you would like to see! We would love any suggestions you might have for blog topics! 

Emily and Aideen x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments