, , , , ,

#ealpregnancy Aideens pregnancy update!

12:35 PM

Hello lovelies,

Aideen here with a quick pregnancy update-so all is going well and I am now into my third trimester... I can't believe I am here already-there were times when I thought it would never end (mostly on sick days) so to be in the third trimester is amazing.

The countdown is really on now so I have started making my shopping list-this is baby number 3 for me so I have quite  a bit of baby stuff already but there is still some bits I need. The past few days I have been researching car seats, sterilisers, monitors, mattresses, baby carriers etc etc etc

If you have any recommendations for any of the above let me know :) my smallest 'baby' is now 5 so there's lots of new goodies on the market.

I will share what I get along the way now that I am getting ready for all this fun shopping!

For today I had to share this fun caricature from our friend Luis Arriola HERE it's such a great idea for a baby shower:


Luis can do a caricature for any occasion and will tailor it to your requirements so you can make it so personal and fun-I have a few now and you may have seen myself and Emilys one HERE

Thanks for visiting, 

Aideen & Emily xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments