, , , , , , ,

#ealmondaymakes have you seen Society6??

10:32 AM

Hello lovelies,

Today we just wanted to share an awesome website called Society 6 where you can buy amazing art work as all kinds of fun goodies!!

I found out about the site when I saw that the extremely talented Finnabair from Prima was on the site and was so excited to check it out. I ordered an 8 x 10 print of Finns and at the time that I ordered there was free shipping worldwide which is a nice touch and something that Society6 run from time to time.

This is the print I ordered:

'Inviting the wind' available HERE

And as I said there are other cool things you can get your print on from t shirts to cups, pillows to phone covers! Speaking of.... I am kind of in LOVE with this pillow right here:

'Feel' available HERE

The quality of the prints is impressive and even on this pillow it looks so 3D and textured-this is on my wish list for sure!!!

I also would like to mention that our friend from last weeks #ealmondaymaker 'Tandiart' is also now on Society 6:

Your phone would stand out in this sweet cover available HERE

Do pop on over to Society 6 for a look as there are thousands of items available with something for everyone for sure!!!

Aideen & Emily x


You Might Also Like

0 comments