, , , , , , ,

#ealwantitwednesday Fiona T on Folksy

11:16 AM

Hello lovelies so as you all know both myself and Emily love handcrafted goodies-both making them ourselves and supporting others that have their own crafty businesses.

As we come towards Christmas and the shops are filling up with all kinds of gifts we will be sharing lots of goodies and ideas here on the blog-there will be a mix of handmade and store bought items that will hopefully give you some fun choices.

Today I want to share Fiona T.s awesome makes that you can buy on Folksy! I came across her stuff on Facebook when her page HERE came up as a suggested page....and I thought her makes were so cute and different-I knew I wanted to buy something from her shop and it was hard for me to decide which item to go for but here is what I bought:

Is this not the cutest zombie bunny???

Currently there are no bunnys in the store but there are these gorgeous foxes:
£18 available HERE

Another item that I love and it may be on my wishlist is one of Fionas embroidered notebooks:
Embroidered peace dove notebook £15 HERE

I think you guys will agree that Fionas makes would make fun gifts and I always love getting people gifts that you cant just buy everywhere and anywhere,

Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments