, , , , , , , , ,

#ealfridayfunday with even more TGF project shares, Part 2-Aideens makes!

8:32 AM

Hello lovelies,

Did you all see Emily's gorgeous makes using The Greeting Farm products on Tuesdays post?? Her card was just the cutest thing... In case you missed it-you can see her post HERE & also you can read why TGF holds a special place for us!

Ok so here are my makes using the great goodies we got to review-first up I made this 6x6 card using 'Dollie' digital stamp-available HERE


So I did a 'no colour' image and the papers and sticker I have used are by Sn@p! Simple Stories 'The story of us line' all of which I bought from CardznScrapz.com. Then the gold doily and the gold photo corner are by Sarah Hurley-LOVING gold details right now. And that's it! A nice simple card but I love how it turned out-such a cute image.

The second lot of goodies we got to play with were the Berry Sweet print and cut set, Emily was able to use her Silhouette to cut her pieces but I don't have a cutting machine so I hand cut the elements I used in my layout which was easy to do!!

And here is my layout-I did a project life style page using photos of my daughter. The colours and images on the Berry Sweet kit are very pretty and it was so easy to put the layout together. I have left space to add my journalling and as I said I hand cut some of the embellishments to add extra detail to the cards.


I hope you all enjoyed our TGF makes and thanks so much again to everyone over at TGF for these wonderful goodies,

Aideen x


You Might Also Like

1 comments