, , , , , , , , , ,

#ealthriftythursday coming from Wesport!

10:00 AM

Hello lovelies, Aideen here with a quick #ealthriftythursday post coming live from my little holiday in Mayo. We have been here a few days now just relaxing and travelling around the area. We also had one day shopping (so far...) in Westport.

One of the shops we had a look in was Shoe Zone who also have a website and other shops around Ireland so you may have one near you! These flats caught my eye there, they are black with gold studding and detailing and cost €14.99.


Then these slip on shoes were so cute-the shop had them in red, cream and a navy-denim colour for just €9.99. Myself and my sister picked up the navy colour as they will go with lots of stuff & for 9.99 are a bargain!!



As I'm talking about our shopping day, there was another little shop in Westport which I loved that was jam packed with goodies. The shop is called Leaping Lizards and it's a little treasure trove of beautiful things. I bought a few little bits in there including some small presents for Miss. Emily-shhhhhh..... Don't tell her......... DEFINITELY a must visit!!


AND I found a moustache cup.... To add to my collection from Amber in Westport €5.95

Thanks for visiting,

Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments