, , , , , , , , , , ,

#ealtuesdaytryouts with the delicious Pixy natural!

4:01 AM

Hello lovelies! It's #ealtuesdaytryouts and today we have natural handmade products by Pixy Natural and you can visit their site HERE this is their site intro:

"We only use nature's best in all our beauty products including moisturising shea butter and healing vitamin E oil to leave your skin soft and supple. We use essential oils, for their amazing fragrance - some energise you, others bring you back in harmony to calm you and soothe away the stress. Pixy is sheer indulgence leaving your skin glowing and renewed.

On top of all that our fizzing bath bombs, soaps, vibrant shower mousses and beauty gift sets are affordable so everyone can join in!"


Aideen says:

Pixy natural has possibly the cutest packaging for their products! I was so excited when this beautiful box of goodies arrived to my door... Even better was when I opened the box and the smell inside was just yummy which is down to the natural ingredients and essential oils in the Pixy products.


 My daughter likes to help me to open any packages that come to the house and as soon as she spotted the bath bombs and muffin she claimed them as hers. As any parent would be, I was a bit nervous first of her using them because she would be on the sensitive side. But I needn't have worried as the bombs had nothing but positive effects on her skin leaving it silky soft and smelling amazing. I am going to have to buy her another pack now as she has used up all of her bombs and was looking for any excuse to have a bath so she could try them out. It helped that the bombs had lovely extras like glitter and dry lavender that she could play with. The bath muffin then was bigger in size so we divided it in half so she got two uses out of it-it was easy to divide as the muffins are softer than the bombs. When I asked her which of the bombs was her favourite she said "tutti frutti" which also gave the water a pink tint. On the Pixy site you can also get hidden surprise bath bombs that have a hidden toy inside the bomb-I HAVE to get some of these for my little bath bomb fan.

Bath bombs HERE and muffins HERE

Then I got to use these foot products-the loofah solid foot scrub and peppermint foot cream. These products look so cute like the foot shaped soap is a really fun touch and again smells so so so good. The solid scrub is amazing with a buttery feel that leaves your feet super soft and ready for those summer sandals.


 The peppermint foot cream has a cooling effect which is super refreshing for the feet-especially after a day running around in the heat! It absorbs into the skin easily and a little goes a long way with this one, definitely a MUST have product. It contains cocoa butter, calendula oil, vitamin E oil and essential oils and smells good enough to eat....


Pixy Pedi set HERE

 

I am so impressed with these products and there are a few others I would definitely like to try out like the lime body scrub cubes pictured above which are available HERE and they look and sound so good. When I'm back on the site to buy more bath bombs I will be picking some goodies up for myself for sure-thank you Pixy!! (Shhhh..... Sign up for the Pixy newsletter on the site and receive 10% off your first order)

Emily and Jane say:

Hello everyone, lets give a warm welcome to my LOVELY sister Jane who helped me to review these yummy Pixy products! Here is a little bit about her:


First of all, I want to thank my sister Emily and her bestie Aideen for letting me be a part of their blog as one of their guest bloggers. I am Emily’s little sister Jane and at 19 I keep busy with school, work,
and my passions/hobbies. Currently, I am a History and Political Studies major at Colby Sawyer College in New London, NH and an Intern at the Amherst Town Library in Amherst, NH. When I am not studying for school or working at the library some of my favorite things to do are practicing my drums (or listening to music), reading, crafting, shopping, and of course spending time with my sister and friends.

Jane: This past week when Emily and I were having a "sister day" we decided to try out the fabulous
Pixy bath bombs, which we both absolutely loved!



I used the honey scented bomb and I couldn’t believe how refreshing it felt on my feet and of course the honey aroma was absolutely wonderful and long lasting! These bombs are the perfect cure for my tried feet after a long day of working at the library.




Along, with the bath bomb I tried the Pixy lip balm which did wonders for my chapped lips.  These two products left my feet and lips not only smelling wonderfully, but also incredibly smooth!

Emily popping in for my two cents ;) I too loved the lip balm! The coconut scent is so nice for summer, and the balm is great for using prior to applying lipstick!  I really want to test out the Honey Balm next.


I loved both products so much that I am planning on ordering some more as soon as possible, because I can’t wait to try out each scent. (Especially the lavender and strawberry scented bombs). I hope you enjoyed my first blog post and who knows maybe I will be back to share my thoughts on some other products soon!



Here is a little video clip we put together of the Honey Bath Bomb "in action"


Emily: I tried out the Limelight bomb which smelled AH-MAZ-ZING! I have VERY dry feet from being outside barefoot pretty much all summer, so I am always on the lookout for products to help soften and sooth my sore feet. Since, we don't have bathtub Jane and  I decided to use these in a large bucket an soak our feet/legs.



So, this just goes to show that even if you don't have a tub these bombs are fab for a pre-pedi soak! The Bomb left my feet and legs feeling super smooth, so I can only imagine how wonderful a bath would be with one ;) Jane and I are planning on ordering some more scents to try out on our next "sister day" together!









We also tried out the Softening Body Oil together and LOVED it! It has a nice calming scent and is perfect to use after a shower. The nice thing about this oil is that it is not surper greasy, and absorbs nicely into your skin. A"must try" for sure!!! 








Thanks again Pixy for all of the yummy goodies you sent! Lots of love from :
Aideen, Caoimhe, Emily, and Jane x



You Might Also Like

0 comments