, , , , , , , , , , , ,

#ealfashionfriday Top 10 Favorite Shopping Spots

7:23 AM

Hello Lovelies,

We are here today with a fun #ealfashionfriday post of our Top 10 favorite Shopping Spots! Of course the two of us LOVE to shop for new clothes and accessories so coming up with this list was a bit of a challenge as we both have soooo many favorites! Alrighty are we ready ?! Here goes…


E: It’s no secret we both LOVE LOVE LOVE Penney's!! Great news to all of our U.S. readers - Primark is coming to Boston MA ( Summer 2015 ) Woop Woop … I think you know who will be first in line at the grand opening!

A: I think y'all know I am OBSESSED with Penneys-Thursday night is my only time I get to go shopping and I just love having a look around Penneys. Did you get to see my live picks on Facebok from Penneys last night?? There was a very positive reaction to it and we are thinking of doing more posts like that again so make sure you have 'liked' our Facebook page HERE

2. Forever 21 

E: This is one of my favorite stops for fab inexpensive jewelry and accessories. Also, it’s an awesome spot for thrifty basics, trendy tops and of course dresses! This is definitely a great spot to pick up some on trend pieces for your wardrobe, without breaking the bank.



3. Francesca's 

E: This little boutique chain is one of my go to stores when I need a "special piece" for a party or event. They do run some great sales, so while they can be a bit on the pricey side, if you keep an eye on their newsletter / Facebook page you can certainly bag some bargains! Francesca's also has loads of fun accessories as well as a trendy selection of gift items.


4. H & M 

A: I love H&M we actually don't have one in Galway which is weird because there are a few around Ireland, we need one though! So when I do get to go on shopping trips (Rare these days...) I would normally go to Athlone town centre where there is a really nice H&M. My usual buys would be tops and scarves for me and then tees for the kids. Their kids section is always so cute and I have a little gal who loves hello kitty and there's always loads of selection for her.


E: Sadly the H&M near me actually closed last year, but it is still one of my favorites! I occasionally visit Portland, ME and they have a nice H&M there in the Maine Mall. I usually go for the scarfs and accessories along with their dresses and tops. I have purchased some of my all-time favorite dresses from H&M … they just seem to be made for me ;) My fingers are crossed that we get one back in NH sometime soon!


5. Garage Clothing 


E: Garage is a new LOVE for me. Their clothes tend to have a bit of an edgier / trendy feel, but still pretty at the same time. They have super comfy printed basics. The prices are VERY affordable, and they are always running great sales. Garage has a nice online shop as well if you don’t have one near you; they are definitely worth a look!

A: We have two quite nice sized New Look shops here in Galway but I also love shopping on their website. There is more selection on there and just in general shopping online usually suits me better. I like New look as l they are not expensive, they have fun and funky pieces and also affordable occasion wear. I remember when I was expecting my daughter and was so sick I could not even go into town so I used to pick up a few of their maternity clothes online and it was so good to get some nice pieces delivered to my door.


A: I do my weekly grocery shop in Dunnes Stores, Briarhill here in Galway and always either before or after we all go for a browse upstairs. I often find nice bits in Dunnes from their homewares, accessories, shoes and clothing-especially their casual stuff, some of their dressy stuff is a bit old for me... And the kids clothes in Dunnes are gorgeous and affordable! I am always picking up little bits for the kids there-actually my son is OBSESSED with Minecraft and Dunnes carry their tees so we have bought them every time a new one comes in. 



A: One of my favourite online stores for browsing! I actually only made my first purchase from BooHoo.com this week-a kimono top for those interested... I always love looking at their site and all the very 'on trend' fashions and I am delighted with my first purchase.


A: Another of my usual visits when I am browsing the internet-actually I usually try to catch the fashion slot on Ireland am on Thursday mornings to see the latest goodies from iClothing. It is a great way to get a proper look at the clothes-and if I see something I really like their website is easy to use and again delivery to your door is the best!! 


A: Also on my Thursday evening shops to visit list would be Born clothing-we have I believe four of these in Galway and they are opening all over the country! My favourite things in Born are the Only brand section, their shoes and bags, affordable occasion wear and definitely their kids section which carries the name it brand-one of the best quality kids brands at great prices too.


So, what do you think of our top 10?? It was hard to narrow it down for sure..... 

Emily & Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments