, , , ,

#ealwantitweddnesday Capsule Collection by Oscar Garcia-Lopez atFrancesca's

7:02 AM


Hello Lovelies,
Emily here with my #ealwantitwednesday share! I have been a long time Project Runway and Tim Gunn Fan, and loved the new Under The Gunn spin off series. So of course I was over the moon to find out that the winning look from the Francesca's challenge would be carried in their stores. SQUEE!!

Francesca's is one of my all time favorite places to pop in when I'm at the mall! And… not only is Francesca's carrying the winning dress from the challenge / season winner Oscar Garcia- Lopez, but also his Capsule Collection is available as well as a selection of accessories that were used during each challenge by the contestants. 

I am planning to stop in this week and take a look at what my local Francesca's has in, but if you don't have a store in your area, the winning look, Capsule Collection, and accessories from the Francesca's wall are all available online




Here are a few of my favorites:

I am completely in LOVE with the prints that Oscar uses! They are so refreshing and perfect for summer! I also really like that the entire collection is very versatile and can be easily styled for day or night. Its always a plus when you can get a little extra wear out of the pieces in your wardrobe, especially on items like these, which for my budget are a bit of a splurge.





So all you Project Runway / Tim Gunn fans, be sure to check out your local Francesca's 
or take a peep online! 

Emily x 



You Might Also Like

0 comments