, , , , , , , , ,

#ealmondaymakes featuring Patches and Beads

6:25 AM

Hello lovelies!!

We are doing some makes today with the most beautiful handmade paper beads by 'Patches and Beads' made by the lovely Cordula in Dublin. She has the most wonderful Etsy shop where she sells her beads HERE and also she has a Facebook page which you can check out HERE. We were so excited to see these beads as they are such wonderful colours and the variety available in the Etsy store is awesome!! Definitely a must visit...

Aideens pick from 'Patches and Beads' Etsy shop:

Saucer shaped paper bead, focal bead, sunny yellow €3:

I am so loving yellow accessories at the moment and this saucer bead would make a cute necklace, for only €3 it is a bargain, you can buy it HERE

Emilys pick from 'Patches and Beads' Etsy shop:

Paper bead bicone gold $5.60 

I am still loving anything gold at the moment so my pick from the Patches and Beads shop would have to be this lovely little gold bead. I think it would look stunning on a piece of leather cord or a simple chain. You can buy it HERE



Aideens make:

Ok so I had the warmer coloured beads which I loved-they were the perfect accessory for a mini album I wanted to make a dangle charm for. I used copper metal findings, a Tim Holtz swivel clasp and tag and some seed beads and swarovski crystals from my stash:


The beads were so fun to work with and are definitely durable and have a really nice finish!!!

The dangle was perfect for this mini album I made in a past Crafty Queens class. 

Emilys make:

It has been quite some time since I broke out my beading supplies so getting to play with these lovely beads was quite a treat for me! The royal blue and turquoise beads that Cordula sent along to us immediately caught my eye, and I just had to use them!  I made a simple layered looking bracelet that really showcases the unique shape and texture each bead. I used several of the white and gold marbled beads that I had in my stash to accent the bracelet, and really help the bright colors to pop! Overall I was super impressed with the quality of the beads. Cordula has a great selection of shapes, sizes and colors in her shop, so be sure to pop over for a peek! 




Thanks so much again 'Patches and Beads' for sending us your amazing beads to play with,
Emily & Aideen x




You Might Also Like

0 comments