, , , , , ,

#ealmondaymakes with Chrishanthi's Ppinkydolls

6:21 AM

Hello lovelies, I originally 'liked' Ppinkydolls Facebook page HERE after I saw someone liking one of her pics and I just loved the look of her gals! 

Then more recently I saw that she was selling digi stamp versions of her girls so I had to ask her of she would like to sponsor a digi for one of our #ealmondaymakes and here we are and we are very excited :)

You can buy this digi HERE and they are really great value at €2.28 and with even more in her Etsy shop HERE



Aideens make:



I made this monochromatic with a touch of pink aperture card using my cool grey promarkers-I also used the markers to colour some crochet lace and the grey flower (they were originally white). Isn't she just the cutest-I want ALL of the digis now. I also placed another Ppinkydolls order from her Etsy store including woodblock mini prints, cards and postcard prints! I think I will be making an area to create a collection of all these goodies in my craft room as they are so pretty and inspirational and just so cute!!

Emily's makes:




Here are the two cards I created using the Ppinkydolls digis. After trying out the first one that Chrishanthi sent us, I just had to pop over to her shop and pick up a couple more.

The layouts of both cards are pretty much the same. I wanted to keep things simple, so the beautiful images would really be the focus. I colored my digis up using colored pencils, as I thought the softer look suited the light and airy feel they have. As a final touch, I added sentiments using some stamps from my stash, along with some leftover gold rub-ons that just happened to be out on my desk.

I really enjoyed working with these images. They have such a unique and artsy look, which really makes them so fun to create with! I am thinking my next project with them will be some sort of mixed media piece ;)


Also available are amazing mini prints, and even one of a kind clay art dolls which are breath taking....


Mniature woodblock prints available HERE


Her art dolls are simply stunning and a must see HERE

We love supporting fellow crafters here on #eal and these Ppinkydolls make beautiful gifts,

Thanks so much to Chrishanthi for the wonderful art and this lovely digi,

E & A 

You Might Also Like

0 comments