, ,

#ealfridayfashion Galway Shopping Centre fashion event hosted by SoSueMe

5:36 AM

Hello lovelies & welcome to another #ealfridayfashions post!!

So myself and my sister decided to go to a fashion event in the Galway shopping centre yesterday:


There was a fashion show on hosted by the fabulous Suzanne from sosueme.ie-who looked gorgeous dressed in a two piece by Miss Selfridge and I believe she said her make up was by no7 in boots! If you are from Ireland and you are reading this I am sure you already know all about the SoSueMe Blog, if not make sure to check it out HERE


Photo from SoSueMe on Facebook HERE

Also there was giveaways, discounts and special offers from shops in the centre... We got a complimentary chocolate bar (yum!) and Supermacs were on hand with free hot food-Aghna availed of a pizza slice :) I had eaten before we left otherwise I would have been looking for some too!!

We were a bit late as Aghna was working until 6 and the event kick off was 5. But we caught some of the fashions by Penneys, Miss Selfridge and Tescos. 

And we did manage to nab a quick pic with Suzanne while she was on a little break from hosting!


Overall it was a fun event-afterwards we just did some shopping in the centre as we were looking for some clothes and accessories for my brother Niall and his fiancé Marie's wedding in August!! And great news-Aghna found a dress and it's so pretty and the perfect dress for a summer wedding. 

Speaking of.... I ordered a dress and shoes from littlewoods.ie and they arrived yesterday too so I have to try them on today!!! Hoping they look nice now....

Aideen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments